For those players Sims 4, who uses the mods, custom plants and food.

 From Leniad (The Sims 4 CC Creator)


The food group (ModTheSims2) stopped taking new recipes, so I had to find an alternative. After a long week of collaboration Andrew and I came up with a great new recipe system, an open system that doesn't require a list of foods in an interaction script, and I have been updating and reposting all my recipes with the new system. Each pkg has a new snippet to link to the menu, so the downside is re-downloading all food pkgs, the upside is a lot of new food. I am making versions of plasticbox's stuff now, already posted some of them so folks don't lose old favorites. The system is on Sims4Studio, Andrew owns it, so I can't post the system here, but I might post recipes, haven't decided. Link to Craft Menu Expander (the refrigerator menu bit) is here http://sims4studio.com/post/72756/thread you also need the script, link to it is on the page. I do read folk's comments and they are noticed and appreciated. Thank you. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения